EE+ is a clinical decision support system with information on 9,000 diagnoses and was developed for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals on the front line of patient care.
EE+ features over 13,000 topics, guidelines, abstracts, tools, images, and summaries covering the most common conditions, diseases, and procedures clinicians come in contact with every day.
Every recommendation carries a strength-of-evidence rating that accurately grades each recommendation’s merit on the basis of all of the evidence available in the relevant literature.
- POEMs (Patient Oriented Evidence that Matters) Research Summaries — Daily e-mail alerts and 5,000+ archived POEMs summarize the most recent, relevant research from over 100 journals to help you stay up to date in your practice.
- Decision Support Tools — 400+ enable you to assess risk and probability, estimate the reliability of a diagnosis and prognosis, calculate a patient’s risk for disease, select the safest and most effective drug dosage, and much more
- Integration with AHFS DI® EssentialsTM — from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, distills essential information on prescription and key over-the-counter (OTC) drugs in an easy-to-use and highly structured outline format
- Cochrane Systematic Reviews — 5,800+ abstracts of Cochrane Systematic Reviews, the gold standard for evidence-based therapeutics, with links to the full text with a subscription to The Cochrane Library
- EBM Guidelines — 900+ practice guidelines, 4,400+ evidence-graded summaries, 1,300+ high quality photographs, and audio and videos for some of the most common diseases and procedures.
- Diagnostic Test Calculators - 1,900+ indicate which test to order and assist you in interpreting the results.
- History and Physical Exam Calculators - 1,700+ guide you to the most statistically accurate diagnosis possible based on a patient's history and physical exam findings.
Dermatology Image Library — An interactive expert system to assist you in diagnosing skin problems with 1,000+ high quality photographs.
Anatomy Illustrations — Hundreds of anatomy illustrations are included within the Essential Evidence Topics.
- Podcasts — Tune in each week as Dr. Mark Ebell, EE+ Editor-in-Chief, joins Dr. Michael Wilkes, NPR correspondent and Vice Dean of the UC Davis Medical School, for a brief discussion about an important, recent POEM. The discussion provides additional depth and insight into the issue covered by the POEM synopsis.