Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Find an Electronic Journal
You may search by title, title keyword, subject or by browsing the eJournal
A to Z list of titles.
When you find a title you'd like to read, click on the blue link below the title for access
How to Download an Article
Downloading from the eJournals List
Find your journal in the eJournals list; click on its access link
Find the issue of the journal that contains your article; click on the issue link
Scan the table of contents until you find your article in the list
Look for the pdf icon associated with the article and click on it; the article will open
If you prefer the html version, look for a link indicating "full text" and click on it
If neither option exists, contact your librarian to request the article
Downloading from a Literature Search
If you are searching for articles in OVID(Medline) or EBSCO (CINAHL or Health Business Fulltext) and find an article you'd like to download:
- Look for the pdf icon associated with the article and click on it; the article will open
- If you prefer the html version, look for a link indicating "full text" and click on it
- If neither option exists, contact your librarian to request the article
Special Instructions for PubMed Articles
To open articles available to you from the library's electonic holdings you must be in the PubMed Abstract display
To display abstracts in PubMed, change the "Display Settings" from Summary to Abstract
- Look for the AZHIN button to click on to access the article: the TMC Medical Library is a member of AZHIN
- You may see other buttons noting "free fulltext" - click on the button to see if the article will download
- You may also see other buttons from publishers noting "fulltext" however, these are not typically free.
- To get a copy of an article which is not free or if there is no access provided at all, contact the TMC Medical Library
Please note: The only articles you can download from the title display of a PubMed search are those articles noted as "Free Article"
- Clicking on "Free Article" will open the article for you
How to Find an Electronic Book
Browse the Collection
Click on the eBooks page; this will display titles and links to all our electronic books.
You can either look down the alphabetical listing or search for a title by title name, title keyword or by subject.
Using Resource Quick Links from the Homepage