Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please use the MyAthens link to access our resources off campus.
Off-site access to resources
What is off site access?
- Off site access is provided through Athens. This means you can use many of the electronic resources available from the library any time, anywhere, from any computer with an Internet connection.
How do I get a username and password?
- Contact your institution's librarian to set up an account. An account will be created for you.
What if I forget my password?
You can go to the Athens Password Reset or your librarian can reset your password for you.
How do I get to the resources?
- You can get to the resources by using the login on this page.
Why was I denied access to a resource?
- You may have lost your log in information by opening a new browser session.
- You are only authenticated in the browser session that you used to log in and opening a new browser session will require you to log in again.
- You found the resource through Google or another search engine and tried to log in using an Athens link.
- It may have failed because we do not have a subscription to the resource.
- Some electronic books have a limit on the number of simultaneous users. Please try again.
Please don't hesitate to contact your librarian or AZHIN for assistance.