Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to AZHIN's Guide to Resources for Nurses
As an employee of an AZHIN member institution, you have access to many electronic databases, journals, and books. The pages on this guide contain links to AZHIN subscription resources as well as resources freely available.
If you are on-site at your institution, you should be able to access all resources in this guide. If you are off-site, please login to the right using your Athens username and password. To request an off-site login or to report a problem accessing a resource, please click here.
Did you know....
Are you looking for a test prep tool for the NCLEX?
BoardVitals NCLEX RN and PN are now available to all AZHIN members! Register today!
- Over 3,300 high quality NCLEX RN questions with detailed explanations used to prepare for the NCLEX RN certification exam.
- Questions developed around the content distribution suggested by the NCSBN.
- Format matched to the NCLEX RN exam, with questions in multiple choice question format and NCLEX fillin-the-blank types.
- Over 1,000 high quality NCLEX PN questions with answers and explanations for nursing certification.
- Format matched to the NCLEX PN exam very closely, with all of the different question types that students will see on the exam.
- Strong focus on the Physiological Integrity category, the largest portion of the NCLEX PN exam.
Athens Off-site Login
Note: If you are prompted to log in to use a resource after you have logged in via Athens, look for a "Athens Login" link. After you click it, you will be taken to the resource.