Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Quick Links for Off-site (Athens) use
Tip: Some resources will direct you to a login page- look for the "Athens Login" link either under the login boxes or in the right hand corner.
Register for an Account
You can register for an Athens account by contacting your organization's librarian, listed on the AZHIN member representatives page. The librarian will gather user-specific information and assist you in activating an Athens account.
FAQs- Athens (Off-site) Access to Resources
What is off site access?
- With off site access you get access to all the electronic resources available through membership in AZHIN access any time, anywhere, from any computer with an Internet connection.
What if I forget my password?
- You can go to the Athens Password Reset or your librarian or AZHIN member representative can reset your password for you. Use the Quick Search box at the top of the page to search for your institution which will take you to the administrator's contact information.
How do I get to the resources?
- You can get to the resources by using the login on this page or by logging in on the MyAthens page.
Why was I denied access to a resource?
- You may have lost your log in information by opening a new browser session.
- You are only authenticated in the browser session that you used to log in and opening a new browser session will require you to log in again.
- You found the resource through Google or another search engine and tried to log in using an Athens link.
- It may have failed because we do not have a subscription to the resource.
- Some electronic books have a limit on the number of simultaneous users. Please try again.