What is off site access?
- With off site access you get access to all the electronic resources available through membership in AZHIN access any time, anywhere, from any computer with an Internet connection.
What if I forget my password?
- You can go to the Athens Password Reset or your librarian or AZHIN member representative can reset your password for you. Use the Quick Search box at the top of the page to search for your institution which will take you to the administrator's contact information.
How do I get to the resources?
- You can get to the resources by using the login on this page or by logging in on the MyAthens page.
- You can also download the Athens toolbar and use it on your home computer.
Why was I denied access to a resource?
- You may have lost your log in information by opening a new browser session.
- You are only authenticated in the browser session that you used to log in and opening a new browser session will require you to log in again.
- You found the resource through Google or another search engine and tried to log in using an Athens link.
- It may have failed because we do not have a subscription to the resource.
- Some electronic books have a limit on the number of simultaneous users. Please try again.