Hours & Location
HSEB, 3rd Floor
435 N. 5th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Front Desk: (602) 827-2062
Printing is $0.10 per page for black and white prints.
- From a library PC or your laptop, set up a user account: https://print.phoenixmed.arizona.edu
- Add funds with a Visa or MasterCard.
- When you'd like to print, go to the website above, sign in, and upload your document.
- Power Point files will automatically print one slide per page unless exported as a PDF with slides per page selected. See instructions below.
- Ask for assistance at the Front Desk.
Technical Support at PBC
Contact PBC IT Support at email@example.com For urgent requests, call 602-827-4357
Phoenix Biomedical Campus Library
Welcome NAU-PBC Students!
Cline Library resources are available to NAU-PBC students 24/7, from any location, through authentication. See the Quick Links menu for more options, including your program's "Library Home Page." UA's AHSL resources are also available to you while you are on-campus! (Just connect to UA Public wifi or use a library computer for access.) Questions?
- April 11: Do you have any of these missing library books? Please take a look.
- April 7: The list of databases is now on your program home page (see Quick Links.) To see a list of library databases on your first click, change your bookmark to your program's "Library Home Page." Click here to see what changes were made to NAU-PBC LibGuides pages to help find your way around (1-page PDF).
- New content is available under "How Do I," including Evaluating Health Information and Mobile Apps.
Library Fast Facts
Library resources include:
Northern Arizona University Cline Library resources-Available to NAU-PBC students 24/7 regardless of location:
- Access to over 63,000 online journals and newspapers and more than 135 databases
- Access to more than 140,000 e-books
- Access to RefWorks, a web-based citation management tool
- Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, and Occupational Therapy subject guides created specifically for NAU-PBC students
University of Arizona Health Sciences Library (AHSL) resources-Available to NAU-PBC students:
- Onsite access to over 9,700 online journals and more than 350 databases (On campus only)
- Access to more than 2,300 e-books (On campus only)
- Over 400 print books focused on the College of Medicine curriculum
Library services include:
- Research assistance and consultations in person or via email or telephone
- Loans of printed materials
- Electronic delivery of information and interlibrary loan (AHSL for UA and Cline Library for NAU)
- Online library guides on topics such as evidence-based decision making
- Classes or learning modules relating to health information literacy, management of information and evidence-based decision making
- 3 professional librarians: 1 NAU, 2 UA
- 13,700 SF total
- 42 group study rooms of varying sizes
- 1 40-seat Library Training Lab
- 21 Study Carrels
- 311 total seating
- 28 public workstations
The Library serves:
- Faculty, staff and students of Northern Arizona University Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy programs
- Faculty, staff and students of the University of Arizona Phoenix campus, focusing on biomedicine, nursing, pharmacy and public health
- University-affiliated medical centers and community faculty
- Arizona health professionals